在池州酒店晚上怎么叫服务

 Beijing professional formaldehyde removal company_ Indoor air treatment experts_ [Jiemei space]

home page

Formaldehyde treatment project plan

Customer case

Testing and governance cases

Product equipment

Information on formaldehyde removal

Open up wasteland and keep clean

About us

contact us

How should we remove the decoration pollution of new houses?

Update Date: 22:45, December 2, 2018 Views: 88
How do you remove formaldehyde from the decoration of new houses? There are a lot of formaldehyde removal methods on the market, but many of them have no effect or little effect. How much do you believe? Here are a few of the most common rumors about formaldehyde in the market. Let's see through their true colors~
 
1. Plants can absorb formaldehyde
 
Answer: can only absorb trace reason: in fact, plants can absorb formaldehyde, but the effect is very small. It has been proved that only 0.5% formaldehyde can be absorbed by a pot of Chlorophytum in a room of 100 square meters, that is to say, the remaining 99.5% formaldehyde still exists in the room. Therefore, it is not advisable to expect plants to completely eliminate formaldehyde.

 Jiemei space, Beijing professional formaldehyde removal

 
2. Activated carbon can remove formaldehyde
 
Answer: the effect is very limited. Reason: as a way of physical adsorption, the principle of activated carbon in purifying air depends on the developed pore structure and surface area of carbon itself, which can contact the surrounding air to a large extent, so as to achieve the purpose of adsorption of formaldehyde. However, activated carbon is easy to achieve adsorption saturation, and it is difficult to volatilize the absorbed formaldehyde, which is difficult to reuse in the future. So the effect of activated carbon in formaldehyde removal is limited, but it is better than nothing.
 Jiemei space, Beijing professional formaldehyde removal
 
3. Removing formaldehyde from pomelo peel
 
Answer: no reason: grapefruit peel, with its delicate aroma, has been placed in the refrigerator or toilet to achieve the effect of fresh air. But for the function of formaldehyde absorption, in fact, it has no effect. Only the fragrance of the peel slightly masked the smell of formaldehyde, many people mistakenly thought formaldehyde was absorbed.
 
4. Aged vinegar can remove formaldehyde
 
Answer: can't reason: has been in the market upload, mature vinegar can react with formaldehyde, achieve the effect of removing formaldehyde. However, in fact, the main component of mature vinegar is acetic acid, which does not react with formaldehyde. The reason why mature vinegar is considered to be able to absorb formaldehyde is the same reason that pomelo peel can absorb formaldehyde. Therefore, mature vinegar can not absorb formaldehyde.
 Jiemei space, Beijing professional formaldehyde removal
 
Then what method can really remove formaldehyde?
 
Ventilation is the most commonly used insurance method. Practice has proved that after 6 months of ventilation, 35% ~ 65% formaldehyde can be released. But the disadvantage is that it takes a long time to remove formaldehyde in a short time.
 
2. The physical absorption method generally uses many materials such as nano living ore to absorb. It can be placed in the cabinet, drawer and floor.
 
3. The principle of chemical sealed photocatalytic nano technology for formaldehyde removal is that nano titanium dioxide particles promote the decomposition of formaldehyde and other pollutants under the irradiation of light.
 
4. The absorption of purifier is the same as that of air conditioning and ventilation, and can be absorbed in the air.
 
With the development of economy and the acceleration of urbanization, the environmental pollution problems exposed are becoming more and more serious. While people's health is threatened, their health awareness is also gradually enhanced. How to improve the quality of life and realize the sustainable development of human beings has become a common concern of the whole society, which also forms a huge market demand for health industry.
 
According to the research forecast of China Academy of science and technology strategy. The health industry with air health as the leading direction presents a strong development trend. From the perspective of the development of health industry, human beings have an urgent need to solve indoor air quality, especially furniture formaldehyde removal. The health industry dominated by air health presents a strong development trend.
share

contact us Contact us

Jiemei space (Beijing) Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
O2o service leading brand of air treatment

24-Hour Hour Hotline

400-826-6606

Company address

Wangjing SOHO, Chaoyang District, Beijing (near Wangjing East Railway Station)

Make an appointment for on-site inspection immediately